Candice Swanepoel in Marie Claire June 2014: “I Am Very Good at Pretending That I Am Not Nervous!”  


Taking a break from her modeling schedule, Candice Swanepoel scored a feature in the June 2014 issue of Marie Claire magazine.
After posing for Elina Kechicheva in the summery spread, the Victoria’s Secret babe chatted about her childhood hobby and being an Angel.
Check out highlights from Candice’s interview below and for more, head over to Marie Claire!
Childhood hobby:
“I studied ballet when I was growing up. It has helped a lot with modeling because I think about all parts of my body, from my fingers to my toes.”
If she weren’t a model:
“I think I would have continued with ballet, or maybe I would have become a veterinarian.”
On being a Victoria’s Secret Angel:
“It comes with a different kind of responsibility. It’s not just about posing for shoots. People know your name and your personality.”
Hidden talent:
“I am very good at pretending that I am not nervous!”  



 



/celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts