Channing Tatum & Mila Kunis Talk “Jupiter Ascending” in GQ 


He’s on the cover of the June 2014 issue of GQ magazine, and Channing Tatum got a little help from his friend/costar Mila Kunis during his interview.
The “22 Jump Street” stud and the “Forgetting Sarah Marshall” starlet chatted about their new film “Jupiter Ascending,” coming to theaters July 18th.
Channing confessed that he relied on Kanye West’s Late Registration album while making the action-packed sci-fi flick- “It gets me amped up and excited, but like ‘I feel good,’ not like rageful.”
Tatum also noted that taking the gig was a completely blind leap of faith. “I had no idea what I was going into with Jupiter, zero idea. I had no clue what it was going to mean to make a movie like that. And it almost killed me. I think were behind the eight-ball from the very beginning. Those movies, I like to call them like pseudo-controlled avalanches.”
Mila agreed- “It was one of the hardest things I've ever done and I know some of the hardest things that I think he's probably ever done. Just the pure exhaustion on the physical level. I think you know knowing that we were both in the same boat together makes it easy for us, but you never really know how it's gonna be five months in, and it was such a great relief to have somebody who had the same outlook.”
However, Channing is still a bit troubled by that annoying “Channing All Over Your Tatum” ditty. “That that one got away from me. That one wasn't my idea, trust me. It literally was the farthest thing from my idea. There's nothing really to make of it other than I'm hoping it kind of came and went. It was super annoying to hear everybody singing the thing all day.”
“I don’t think he was haunted by it. I’m pretty sure he came up with a whole other verse for that song—it had to do with my first name and my last name. I think he loved it,” added Kunis.




/celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts