Elle Fanning Welcomes Summer on Teen Vogue Cover

With her innocent smile and flawless looks, Elle Fanning is the perfect choice for Teen Vogue's June/July 2014 cover.
The “Super 8” star invited the cameras to film her Malibu Beach photo shoot and in between takes she talked about working with Angelina Jolie on “Maleficent.”
Fanning explained, “Working with Angelina was- wow- I remember I came to the studios and they were like, ‘Oh, you’re going to meet her today,’ and I was not prepared. So I turned the corner and I saw her, like Angelina Jolie in the flesh.”
“She gave me a huge hug and she shook my shoulders and said, ‘We’re going to have the best time working together.’ And I played Sleeping Beauty which is like every girl’s dream.”
As for her current clothing tastes, Elle shared, “My personal style- I definitely feel like it’s always changing. I used to be a lot more girly than maybe I am now. Maybe I’m becoming more tomboyish in a way. I’m not afraid to wear the pants and I like the sporty feeling.”
However, some things never change- “I’ve always loved the long bohemian dresses and the sandals and letting your hair go free. Yeah, I have that hippie feel.”
 


  

 

Comments

Popular Posts