Hottie Patrol: Jessica Alba Shows Off Bikini Body For Entertainment Weekly 

Showing off her bikini bod, Jessica Alba covers the latest issues of Entertainment Weekly.
The 33-year-old actress described herself to the magazine saying, "I didn't have a lot of experience, so at first it was all kinds of weird. I'm kind of a prude, and I didn't really understand. They would always ask me provocative questions about my sexuality, my this or that."
Alba also stated that she played a character in order to get over her sexual inexperience. "Sometimes I would lie and say something that wasn't true to make myself seem more interesting that I was. I mean, I didn't even know how to walk in heels until I went to the Golden Globes for the first time."
The brunette beauty, who is married with two kids, feels more confident in the industry after gaining that experence.
Meanwhile, Jess chatted about starring in “Sin City,” and said, “I was such a deer in the headlights when I did the first one. I was so green and just trying to take it all in. I have a fearlessness now that I didn't before."





/celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts