“Veep” Hunks Show Summer Style in GQ 

They constantly play second fiddle to series star Julia Louis-Dreyfus, but the men of “Veep” get their own spotlight in the June 2014 issue of GQ magazine.
Reid Scott, Timothy C. Simons, Tony Hale and Matt Walsh got all decked out in some serious summer fashion for the stylish photo shoot on the beach.
In the interview, Scott shared his spirit quote- “More apologizing, really? I apologized less after banging my brother’s fiancée,” while also noting that his character’s bad language has rubbed off on him in real life.
“It’s hard to work every day with this incredibly creative profanity and not let it creep into your life a little bit. We always talk about how we come home and go on, like, a two-week profanity cleanse,” shared Reid.
As for Mr. Simons’ spirit quote, it’s a beaut- “I work hard and I play hard, b*tch. That’s my credo. I got that sh*t tattooed on my d*ck with room to spare.

 


/ celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts