Anna Kendrick in ELLE July 2014: I Haven't Been Hit On Since 2009! 

Kicking off the first-ever ELLE magazine Social Issue, Anna Kendrick sizzles by the pool in the steamy cover shot.
The “Pitch Perfect” actress may be a drop dead gorgeous gal these days, but back in her high school years she swears things were different.
Anna laments, "When I was a teenager, I was an ultra-late bloomer, and my mom would say it was a blessing, because it means you never have to wonder if guys are only interested in you because you've got boobs. I would have been thrilled if guys were interested in me because of my boobs!"
Furthermore, Miss Kendrick, who split up with boyfriend Edgar Wright in 2013, hasn’t had much interest from the gents as of late. When asked about the last time she was hit on, Anna noted it was during her “Up in the Air” phase back in 2009- “Honest to God!"

 



/celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts