Demi Lovato to Seventeen: Avoid Anger-Tweeting By Journaling! 


She’s the guest editor/cover girl for Seventeen magazine’s August 2014 issue, and Demi Lovato wants everyone to “Be Brave This Year.”
The “Heart Attack” songstress confesses that even though she’s spent a ton of time and energy on getting herself healthy, things can still be challenging at times.
“Since I went to treatment, there have been days when it’s felt really easy, and I’ve felt great about where I am. But then I have moments when it’s not. That’s life. You can’t just take your mind and your body into the shop and get it fixed. It doesn’t come out repaired. It’s not like a car. It takes time – pace yourself. Every day is a new opportunity to change your life and be who you want to be.”
And while she’s clearly a wealthy and successful pop star, Demi doesn’t like being the only driven dame in her social circles. “I like to have friends in my life who believe they’re going places and are working toward their dreams. When you’re growing and the people around you aren’t, that’s when you have to start shedding them. I’ve done that a lot over the past few years, but it has been so worth it, because the people in my life today inspire me to keep being creative, to have fun, and to be a good person.”
Lovato also feels it necessary to spread the love to those in need. “When I give back, I don’t question my self-worth. I know that if my career were to fall apart tomorrow – even if I were to never have money or fame again – I’d still have value in my soul, because I know that I can have an effect on someone else’s life.”
Finally, Demi has figured out how to avoid finding herself in a Twitterverse firestorm- “I’m impulsive when it comes to fighting back, but I’ve learned to reel it in. Tweeting without thinking does more harm than good. So take a second. Journal what you want to say, and then if you still feel the same later, that’s when you can tweet it.”

 

/celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts