Garret Hedlund is Hunky on the Cover of Man of the World 

He has a marvelous movie career and a gorgeous girlfriend in Kirsten Dunst, and it isn’t hard to see why everyone seems to love Garrett Hedlund.
The 29-year-old “On the Road” stud is handsome on the cover of Man of the World magazine, bearing a striking resemblance to James Dean.
In his interview, Garret discusses growing up in a small Minnesota town- “Our town had proven you could be a pro hockey player, or play in the NFL just about, but be in the movies? That wasn't on the agenda.”
He continues, “I only really liked going to the movies on my own, so I could really immerse myself in the experience. I knew nothing about movies back then... You could have shown me like 20 pictures and I wouldn't have been able to tell you which actor was Marlon Brando, which was Sean Penn or Peter O'Toole.”
As for working under Angelina Jolie’s direction in “Unbroken,” Hedlund (who starred opposite Brad Pitt in ‘Troy’) shares, “I had met her a few time before, through Brad. She was great in terms of letting us develop whatever ideas we had about our characters.”
“It was a beautiful permission to have, to develop the character of John. I can’t wait to see the movie because I can’t wait to meet him.”


   



/celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts