Jimmy Fallon Shows Off Daughter Winnie 

He’s already taken “The Tonight Show” to a whole new level, but Jimmy Fallon is a family man first and foremost.
The former “Saturday Night Live” star is on the cover of the new issue of People magazine with his adorable 10-month-old daughter Winnie and they’re wearing matching suits!
In his interview, Jimmy gushes, "This has been the craziest year of my life. But being a father is the most exciting, amazing thing that ever happened to me. And everything's going well on the show. My life has never been this cool."
"I didn't think it was going to be this fun. But everything just gets heightened when you have a baby. The volume gets turned up on life. I never knew I could be this happy, and that's the truth."
However, there’s one area of his life that’s a little lacking- "When you have a baby, sleep is not an option. You can't sleep. Even on vacation, you wake up at 6:30 a.m."


/celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts