Laura Prepon Covers Women’s Running July 2014 

Taking a break from her “Orange is the New Black” duties, Laura Prepon is featured on the front of Women's Running's July 2014 issue.
The “That 70s Show” starlet explains that given her busy schedule, it takes extra effort to eat well and stay in shape.
“It took a lot of trial and error to figure out what worked for me, and one of my biggest lessons is that everybody is different… I have friends who feel amazing when they eat meat and terrible when they don’t. I’m the opposite.”
Prepon’s vegan diet also requires her to spend lots of daily time in the kitchen. “I cook every day—I have to… It’s hard to find food like this in a restaurant. I don’t mind though, I enjoy cooking. It chills me out.”
One of her favorite snacks is a vegan version of chips and guacamole- “I’ll mash up an avocado and put it on top of a rice cake. The rice cake can give you the sensation of eating a little bit of bread, but it’s easy to digest.”
And in order to stay consistent with her workout regimen, Laura plans ahead. “I keep my running shoes right by my bed, so the first thing I do when I wake up is to put on my running clothes and go right out the door… It wakes me up and puts me in a good headspace to face my day. It’s better than any cup of coffee.”


/celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts