Pink Shows Off Birthday Suit for Who Magazine’s Body Issue 

There’s nothing timid about pop superstar Pink so it’s not exactly surprising that she elected to get nude for her Who Magazine cover shot.
The “So What” singer covered her naughty parts for the sexy photograph which also happens to put her fabulous tattoo art on full display.
In her interview, Pink stated that she’s “in the best shape of my life” regardless of the fact that she’s “ten pounds heavier” these days than before she was pregnant.
Taking a gymnastics approach to fitness, she noted, “Instead of thinking, ‘Am I skinny?’ I grew up thinking, ‘Am I fast enough? How can I use my body?’”
Pink also shared that she hopes her daughter Willow will pick up on her no-nonsense attitude. “She said to me the other day, ‘Mama, on Tuesday I think we should get naked and have a naked booby butt dance party.’ I was like, I’m in!’”

/celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts