Shailene Woodley & Ansel Elgort Premiere “The Fault in Our Stars” in NYC 

Kicking off the week with some promotional duties, Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort showed up at the New York City premiere of “The Fault in Our Stars” at the Ziegfeld Theater last night (June 2).
The “White Bird in a Blizzard” babe and the “Carrie” hunk looked fabulous as they posed up a storm and greeted fans ahead of the screening.
Shailene chatted with Entertainment Weekly Radio recently and clarified her comments on feminism from her Time magazine interview.
Ms. Woodley explained, “Listen, I think the that word feminist is beautiful just in the same way that I think the word Democrat or Republican or whatever you are is beautiful, but any sort kind of label in my mind segregates.”
As for her remarks that she “loves men” so she’s “not a feminist,” Shailene shared, “That was a journalist who decided to take what I said and cut things together in order to get her point across, so no not at all. That’s not the way I said it in the original interview, which is why it makes me laugh really hard.”
“For me, the big thing in life is about sisterhood… Bringing sisters together and supporting one another… What I found so funny and so sad about that article is that I talked about that the entire time.”

/celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts