Shailene Woodley Talks Pot Roast Perfection in Women's Health July 2014 

She’s adorable on the cover of Women's Health magazine, and Shailene Woodley isn’t shy about her culinary skills.
In her interview, the 22-year-old “Divergent” dame declares she has a specific dish that she loves to cook for her family and friends.
Shailene explains, "Any sort of pot roast. In a ceramic enamel pot. You just can't go wrong with the flavors. That's always my go-to.”
As for her favorite feature of herself, Woodley notes, "I'm really proud of my ability to be fit or stay fit and honor my body in that way…When I feel fit and when I feel strong, I feel like I can empower and fight back."
And if it was up to her, she’d love to play Fleetwood Mac singer Stevie Nicks in a movie someday. "She's just such a fascinating woman who's lived such a life and is still living such a life. Her music was really profound for me in my life. Yeah I think it'd be an adventure to play Stevie Nicks."

/.celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts