Usher Discusses Justin Bieber Drama in Nylon Guys July 2014 

With a slew of platinum albums, multiple sold-out tours and a hit television talent show, Usher knows a thing or two about the blessings and curses that come with fame.
The “DJ Got Us Fallin’ In Love” crooner chatted with Nylon Guys magazine about the past year of craziness with his mentee Justin Bieber.
"I gave every bit of advice and always told him it was up to him if he really wanted this. Now that he has it, as an adult, it's his to manage. Do I turn my head in shame based off of what I see, what I know? Nah, I don't because it's all part of life's process. Am I in it with him? Yeah."
Furthemore, Bieber’s blunders haven’t dampened Usher’s resolve to help newbie artists get a good start. "Artistic development made me who I am. Somebody took the time to help me find what it is that works for me as an entertainer and who I am as a music maker."
Still the laundry list of Justin’s offenses isn’t exactly comforting to the 35-year-old entertainer.
"It's unfortunate. I hate some of the things I hear. Is it all true? I don't know. But I will tell you this: Success comes with a price. Every person that has grown up, grows up with something. It ain't just perfect from the beginning."

 



/celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts