Anna Kendrick in Glamour August 2014: My Appearance Has "Never Been My Moneymaker"

Say what you want about her “Twilight” roots, but Anna Kendrick has more than proven herself as one of the most butt-kicking gals in Tinseltown.
In her new Glamour magazine feature, the “Pitch Perfect” star explains why this year is the busiest one of her life so far.
On managing back-to-back projects:
“It’s really fun. It’s like eating Cheerios every morning and then switching to Froot Loops. It’s exciting to eat Froot Loops!”
On her “Dongs All Over the World” Saturday Night Live digital short:
“There was a moment when they worried it was too provocative. But even though it’s silly, there’s a pro-sex, feminist message in it somewhere. Like, if Justin Timberlake gets to say ‘D*ck in a Box,’ then we get to say, ‘Dongs All Over the World.’”
On her appearance:
“The thing is, my appearance – that’s never been my moneymaker. I’m fine being small. I’m fine being all the things I am. And I’m happy I’m not supposed to be on the 50 Most Beautiful list all the time, because that would be super f**king stressful.”
On the complications of Hollywood life:
“Sometimes I just want to wear the same outfit for three days in a row. And I kind of can’t.”
Anna Kendrick (@AnnaKendrick47) decodes her tweets for Glamour:
The tweet: “Thought for the day: If I were going to take a naked picture of myself, I would…clean my room first.”
The backstory: “So I go on Reddit and invariably end up clicking on ‘GoneWild’ posts. It’s always girls taking naked pictures in the mirror, and their room behind them is a disaster. If I were a guy, I would not be turned on. I would be like, ‘Make your bed!’”
The tweet: “Someone just looked at my food selection and said, ‘Aw, good for you.’ If she goes missing, I’ve been at home all day.”
The backstory: “You know when you order pasta and somebody says, ‘Good for you’? It’s this passive-aggressive underhanded compliment. I should be secure enough not to let it bother me, but I was like, ‘What the f--k is that supposed to mean?’”

  


/celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts