Ashley Benson in Company August 2014: “I’d Love To Do Independent Films” 

During promotions for “Pretty Little Liars,” Ashley Benson scored the cover spot on Company magazine’s August 2014 issue.
After posing for the gorgeous summery spread, the blonde beauty opened up about her character on the ABC Family series and what role she’d like to take on next.
Check out highlights of Ashley’s interview below and for more, head over to Company!
On ‘Pretty Little Liars’:
“Well, I’m going through a darker period of Hanna at the moment; she’s going to go through an edgy phase. I’m going to have black hair and she’s going to, like, change clothes and be grungier, which I love! So I’m super excited to see where my storyline goes.”

On her fans:
“When I went to Europe for the Spring Breakers tour, that was nuts because I also had Selena [Gomez] and Vanessa [Hudgens] with me. It just created a whole craze! I remember being in Paris, and we were at a mall shopping, and we looked out the windows and there were just thousands of people waiting outside. Like we were The Beatles. It was, like, ‘woah, this is crazy’.
On her doggy Olive:
“I love hanging out at home! I have a dog – her name is Olive, and she’s the best thing in the world. She’s like my daughter. So I love hanging out with my dog.
On fashion:
“It is fun to dress up, but I’m always like, ‘I’m so tired, I just want to put on sweats!’. But, recently, I’ve been trying to dress more girly with the help of my stylist, Jamie Schneider. But, at the moment, I just don’t have the things. I’m more of a laid-back type of person, so I love jeans and a tee!”
On her next role:
“Film is where I want to head towards, and every year I try. I’d love to do independent films; I think there is more freedom and more of a challenge. Because, on the show, I’ve played the same character for five years, any chance I get to play someone completely different from who I am or what I’ve played before, I’d like to jump on that.”








/ celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts