Iggy Azalea Sizzles on Cosmopolitan August 2014 Cover 

It’s been a great year for Iggy Azalea and her latest highlight is scoring the cover of Cosmopolitan Australia's August 2014 issue.
The “Problem” rapper is fierce and sexy in a scandalous cutout bodysuit, and her tagline reads, “Iggy Azalea: The Small-Town Aussie Girl Who’s Smashing It.”
Iggy’s cover comes after she received some shade from Nicki Minaj at the BET Awards. While accepting her trophy, the “Pink Friday” lady snarked, "What I want the world to know about Nicki Minaj is, when you hear Nicki Minaj spit, Nicki Minaj wrote it."
However, Nicki has since taken back her unkind words- she tweeted, "I've congratulated Iggy on the success of Fancy, publicly. She should be very proud of that. All the women nominated should b proud. That will never change my desire to motivate women to write. Our voices have to be heard. I hope I inspire up & coming females to do that."

/celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts