Lauren Conrad Keeps It Low Key for Pre-Wedding Fitness Routine 

Before long she’ll be Mrs. William Tell, but before Lauren Conrad walks down the aisle, she’s focused on looking her best.
The 28-year-old reality television star/fashion designer/author encourages young brides to think outside the traditional gym parameters to find alternative ways to be active.
Conrad confesses, "I'm not a huge fan of the gym, to be honest. When I have to go to the gym and put an hour in, I'm just staring at the clock. I just like getting out, like going on a hike, going on the kayaks, going for a run on the beach."
Furthermore, she’s not exactly a proponent of starvation regimens. "I really love food. I'm not good at dieting. I try to make smart choices but just eat a little bit less."
She adds, "I am all for body confidence, but I am even more for living a healthy lifestyle. Treat your body right, exercise, eat healthy, and then feeling confident in your bikini."


/ celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts