Wedding Bells: Cheryl Cole Secretly Ties the Knot with Jean-Bernardf Fernandez-Versini 

She’s only been dating Jean-Bernard Fernandez-Versini for a few months and on Sunday (July 13) Cheryl Cole announced they got married.
The 31-year-old “Crazy Stupid Love” songstress posted a photo of her wedding ring via Instagram along with an exciting message to her fans.
Cheryl wrote, “I usually do not discuss my personal life but to stop the speculation I want to share my happy news… Jean-Bernard and I married on 7/7/14. We are very happy and excited to move forward with our lives together.”
Cole and her 33-year-old French restaurateur beau initially began seeing each other in April. She was previously married to soccer stud Ashley Cole, though they split in 2010.

http://photos-d.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xpa1/10517957_1651319308427515_1866556487_n.jpg

/ celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts