Willow Smith in Teen Vogue August 2014: Something Told Me Not to Do "Annie" 

She's already had an extremely impressive career. So impressive that Willow Smith is able to turn down mega movie roles like "Annie" starring Jamie Foxx and Cameron Diaz.
In the August 2014 issue of Teen Vogue, the 13-year-old performer talks about her desicion to turn down the film and her gift from Chanel creative director, Karl Lagerfeld.
Check out highlights from Willow's interview below and for more, head over to Teen Vogue!
On turning down the lead role in "Annie":
"To be honest, something inside me was just, like, Don't. I'm very connected with my intuition."
On her gift from Karl (a pair of heels):
"They make me feel like I'm a sophisticated Amazon woman."
On her style:
"My style is who I am all the time, and who I am always changes."
On her music:
"I have enough songs to make an album, but most of the songs I don't like... [my new music is] going to be something outlandish, something that nobody can imagine, something that comes from me and only me. Something we need right now."



/ celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts