Zoe Saldana in Fashion August 2014: “I’m Not Competitive With Anybody” 

As one of Tinseltown’s hottest actresses, Zoe Saldana broke hearts all over the world when she married Marco Perego shortly after splitting with Bradley Cooper in 2012.
And in her cover story for Fashion magazine August 2014, the “Avatar” star explains the way everything played out, leading to her eventual marital bliss.
Zoe shares, “I was finally able to spend time without being in a relationship and even though, it was a short period of time, it was beautiful.”
“[I ended up] where I lost that fear of being alone. It was bliss. Then I met my partner when I was in really a beautiful place in my life.”
As for her hubby, Saldana gushes, “When you are desired and you desire, so many things in your life start to make sense. We both feel we are artists in our core.”
Meanwhile, Zoe prefers a more relaxed approach to her career. “When it comes to auditions, I’m not competitive with anybody. I don’t even know who’s sitting next to me. I wouldn’t even tell you if it was a blond or brunette. The moment you compare yourself, it weakens you.”
And for all aspiring actresses out there- “1. Don’t hike up your skirt too much. 2. I’m pretty sure you’re intelligent so act like it. 3. Read a book.”



/ celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts