Haul





Black skirt / NewYorker: FISHBONE SISTER  / http://www.newyorker.de/
This skirt is amazing!
I am glad that finally I found in sizes xs *.*
  
 

White top / AMISU/
I love lace!!! 

I think this top perfect with skirt or jeans too
  


Accessories:

Necklace: /NewYorker /
I think I have nothing to say. 
I love it!!

Makeup: 


Palette: Iconic 2
"A perfect mix of pearl, shimmer and matte shades. Totally collectable and a pure sellout"


Lipstick: Fusion 
From nudes to brights, and mattes to creamy there is something to suit everyone.

"You will be amazed at the quality of the lipstick – this is your MUST HAVE lipstick, and better still, amazing value at £1 each so you can collect them all! Over 20 shades of this creamy, long lasting lipstick with high colour payoff. From nudes to brights, and mattes to creamy there is something to suit everyone. With 2 Lipstick Collections too – The Scandalous Collection full of neon and bright colours and The Vamp Collection with your on trend purple and dark shades."











Comments

Popular Posts