Carrie Underwood Flaunts Post-Baby Body In New Calia Campaign!

She’s settled into motherhood quite nicely and it looks like Carrie Underwood is back in phenomenal shape as well.
The “Blown Away” songstress worked her magic for the camera while shooting a new campaign for her active wear brand Calia and the image are amazing.
Carrie told People, “Having a baby definitely changes your routine, and I have to work around his schedule. Whenever he goes to sleep, I do the things I need to do for myself and make workouts happen when they can. I really haven’t taken that much time ‘off’ because there are always things to do. It’s been really nice to be able to focus my attention on Isaiah and our family. It’s been really good! But it’s been really nice as well to be creative, working on music, working on Calia. Making clothing that every woman can wear and enjoy makes me feel good.”

 

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts