Kendall Jenner Stars In Estee Lauder Modern Muse Le Rouge Fragrance Campaign

Back in November she became the new face of Estee Lauder and now Kendall Jenner looks amazing in her first print ads for the French brand.

The “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” star wears a red pant suit without a blouse while plugging the Modern Muse Le Rouge fragrance, and there’s even a behind-the-scenes video from the shoot.

Kendall previously gushed over her gig with Lauder- "I feel like I'm more honored to be a part of something with such amazing names involved. It's something that I didn't really expect to happen so quickly. It's so crazy. I just want to be the best me I can be. So having the power that social media does, I think just seeing how many people care about you and seeing how many people, like, want to watch what you're doing, it just makes you really want to do the best you can do."



 




/http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/




Comments

Popular Posts