Miley Cyrus: More Nudie Pics For Paper Magazine


Showing off her penchant for all things naked, Miley Cyrus ditches her clothes in favor of some body paint as she poses for Paper magazine’s Summer 2015 issue.

In her interview, the “Hannah Montana” star explains how she simply can’t ignore the plight of the homeless and the LGBT community- “I can’t drive by in my f*cking Porsche and not f*cking do something. I see it all day: people in their Bentleys and their Rolls and their Ubers, driving past these vets who have fought for our country, or these young women who have been raped.”

Of her own sexuality, Miley notes, “I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age. Everything that’s legal, I’m down with. Yo, I’m down with any adult — anyone over the age of 18 who is down to love me. I don’t relate to being boy or girl, and I don’t have to have my partner relate to boy or girl.”


http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts