#CaraDelevingne Stars In New Urban Rebels Spread For #Penshoppe

Rolling out yet another impressive gig, Cara Delevingne is the center of attention in the new round of print ads from the Penshoppe brand, based in the Philippines.

Under the Urban Rebels moniker, the 23-year-old English model poses on rooftops with casual-yet-stylish outfits, including miniskirts, leggings and sweatshirts.

These days, Cara is happier than ever thanks to her main squeeze St. Vincent (real name Annie Clark). Delevingne declared, "I think that being in love with my girlfriend is a big part of why I'm feeling so happy with who I am these days. And for those words to come out of my mouth is actually a miracle. It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognized that I had to accept it. Women are what completely inspire me, and they have also been my downfall."




  

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/




Comments

Popular Posts