#JulianneMoore And #EllenPage #Team Up For #OutMagazine October 2015

They really enjoyed working together on the forthcoming film “Freeheld,” and Julianne Moore says Ellen Page helped her to understand the plight of the homosexual community.

In the October 2015 issue of Out magazine, the “Boogie Nights” babe explained, “Ellen had so recently come out, and this is going to sound silly, and hopefully not hurtful, but I don’t think I was aware of how painful it is to be closeted.”

Moore added, “I have the advantage of being a person who’s never had to hide my sexuality, so I asked her a lot of questions - frank questions - about what that feels like. She said she felt discomfort simply wearing all these dresses, and it was all very eye-opening for me. She was so unprotective [of herself] – I was very touched by that. It definitely made me more sensitive to the nuances of our movie.”











http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts