#KylieJenner Is #Gorgeous On #GaloreMagazine #Cover

Now that she’s 18 years old, Kylie Jenner is really turning up the heat on her public image, including a busty cover spread for Galore magazine’s new issue.

In her interview, the “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” star confesses that she actually isn’t all that keen on getting older- “The reality is that I don’t even want to be 18. I wish I could be 17 for the rest of my life. I don’t want to get any older. I just want to be young and enjoy it, but this lifestyle absolutely made me grow up faster. For me, age is just a number.”

Jenner adds, “It just makes no sense that, even a month ago, people were complaining that I was too young to be doing certain things, and now people are just okay with it because I’m grown. I don’t know why that one day made such a difference, but it really does change things for people.”








http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts