#MariahCarey’s #MAC #Cosmetics #Lipstick: Coming In #December!

It’s going to be an extra-special holiday season this year, as Mariah Carey has a limited edition lipstick offering slated to drop just in time for Christmas.

The “Always Be My Baby” songstress is calling her new product “All I Want” and it’s said to be a “frosted champagne shimmer” shade.

And Ms. Carey also has a full Beauty Icon collection coming next year! She explained, "I've been a huge fan of MAC Cosmetics for forever, and it's been my go-to makeup for stage and offstage. I don't keep that much makeup on me, but there are a couple of MAC colors that I really love and that I've been loyal to for years. MAC is great because it's an inclusive brand. They have a long history of diverse collaborations, and I'm a different-looking person. When I say different, I mean I'm an ambiguous-looking person. Most people have a difficult time being like, 'What is she?' This is going to be something that a lot of different people will be able to feel like they can wear, and it will look good on them because I kept that in mind when we were working on it."


http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts