#NicoleKidman Steams Up #Interview #Magazine October 2015 #Cover

Never lacking in the eye candy department, Nicole Kidman is featured on the front of the October 2015 issue of Interview magazine.

The 48-year-old “Eyes Wide Shut” actress is currently starring in “Photograph 51” in the West End theatre district, and it turns out she knew she wanted to be in showbiz from a very early age.

Nicole explains, “Before I got a job, I would catch the bus and go to a theater on a Saturday morning and do classes instead of going to the beach or playing. It was completely self-motivated. My father was a biochemist and my mom was a nurse educator, and they were like, ‘Who is this black sheep of the family?’ At that age, I was seeking it out. And I was looking for kindred spirits.”










http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts