Karlie Kloss Covers WSJ Magazine’s Holiday Issue!

Adding some eye candy to the holiday spread, Karlie Kloss is featured on the front of the latest issue of WSJ magazine.
The stunning supermodel worked with photographer Maciek Kobielski and stylist George Cortina for the photo shoot, shot on location at Elon Musk’s SpaceX headquarters in California.
Karlie told WSJ that she owes her success in part to the legends she’s encountered along the way- “I’ve had a firsthand education from the greats, whether it be seeing [photographer] Steven Meisel set his lights or having Oscar de la Renta drape a gown on my body.” As for her long-term ambitions, Kloss noted, “I want to be doing my day job for a very long time. But I also want to grow businesses and make a meaningful impact.”






 http://www.celebrity-gossip.net

Comments

Popular Posts