#JessicaAlba Talks Honest Company’s $1.7 Billion Valuation in #VanityFair

She got her start as the teenage hottie on “Dark Angel” back in 2000 and since then, Jessica Alba has gone from success to success.
The culmination of all of the “Machete” star’s efforts is The Honest Company, which was recently valued at an incredible $1.7 billion. And it all came from her natural desire to win. “People doubted me as an actress, and that’s something that drove me. If I wasn’t going to get a big job by the time I was 18, I was going back to school.”
And like everything else in her life, starting a company demanded all of Jessica’s ambition- “If it was easy, everyone would do it. You have to be a little bit crazy; you have to have gumption and tenacity. A lot of people give up at the first roadblock. But, for entrepreneurs, if there isn’t another road, we create it. We break concrete; we throw dynamite; we figure it out.”

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net

Comments

Popular Posts