Lady Gaga Named 2015 Woman of the Year by Billboard

She’s stayed relatively quiet over the past 12 months, so it’s a little surprising that Lady Gaga is Billboard's 2015 Woman of the Year.
The “Just Dance” diva stated, "It speaks volumes to me that I'm being recognized as Woman of the Year in 2015. This is the year I did what I wanted instead of trying to keep up with what I thought everyone else wanted from me."
Mother Monster also mused, "At the end of 2014, my stylist asked, 'Do you even want to be a pop star anymore?' I looked at him and I go, 'You know, if I could just stop this train right now, today, I would. I just can't. [But] I need to get off now because I'm going to die.' When you're going so fast you don't feel safe anymore, you feel like you're being slapped around and you can't think straight. But then I felt hands lifting me. It was like everybody came together to try and put a star back in the sky, and they weren't going to let me down."


 http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts