#PamelaAnderson: #Playboy’s Last Nude Cover Girl!

She has a long and successful history with Playboy magazine, so it’s no wonder that Pamela Anderson will serve as the cover girl for the publication’s final nude issue.
The “Baywatch” babe will be featured on the front of the March 2016 edition, marking her 15th time doing so, and she can’t wait for the opportunity.
Pammie told press, "I got a call from [Hugh Hefner's] attorney who said, 'We don't want anybody else. There's nobody else, could you do the last cover of Playboy?'" As for her very first pictorial, Anderson previously confessed, "The photographer shot me in one roll of film because I was nervous and throwing up. But, then I saw the pictures, and from there it was hard to keep my clothes on! I was painfully shy before, but then it clicked in my head that nobody cares what you look like naked except you. People are more concerned about themselves and their own flaws."


 

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts