#AshleyBenson: I Have Pimples Too!

It’s no secret that Tinseltown bosses can be quite superficial, and Ashley Benson told Ocean Drive magazine that even she has been called chubby by nasty casting directors.

The “Pretty Little Liars” lady explained, “I was just told I was too fat for a part. I'm a size two! I cried for 30 minutes, but then you have to let it roll off your shoulders or it could cause a serious eating disorder. A lot of people in this industry hear they need to lose weight more times than they should. It does make you stronger, though. Because if you let that affect you, you can't be in this industry - you'd go crazy.”

As for the ever-present photoshopping of images, Benson lamented, “I saw photos from a shoot of myself just the other day and thought, what the hell? That doesn't even look like me! I was so disappointed. I hate to think that girls are like, ‘She's so skinny! Her skin is so perfect!’ I have pimples just like they do.”





http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts