#AshleyTisdale: Illuminate #Makeup Line on the Way!

Following in the footsteps of fellow celebrities like Rihanna and Drew Barrymore, Ashley Tisdale is looking to break into the cosmetics market with her very own collection.
The “High School Musical” star has joined forces with BH Cosmetics to develop a new range of makeup under the “Illuminate” moniker, and she can’t wait for her fans to check it out.
Ashley told WWD, “I’m someone who loves make-up - I love doing my own make-up and getting my make-up done - and I had specific ideas for what I wanted the palettes to look like so they would represent me. I love the whole California beachy look, and I love glowy bronze. I think make-up is supposed to illuminate you. Hence, the title Illuminate.”


http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts