#ElsaHosk is Marvelous on #MaximMagazine’s February 2016 Cover

With plenty of heat to melt the winter ice, Elsa Hosk looks stunning in her cover story for the February 2016 issue of Maxim.
Photographed by Sante D’Orazio, the Swedish supermodel tries a few topless looks, while also donning decadent duds hand-selected by stylist Isabel Dupre.
And in her interview, Ms. Hosk discusses the pro basketball career that preceded her modeling adventures- “I love the adrenaline. My brain is competitive. I get myself to a point where I feel like I’m going to explode! It’s so much fun. I can’t really explain it. I think I’ve always been like that. Playing sports is great when you’re young. It teaches you how to focus, how to direct your energy, how not to think about a million other things that are going on.”



 

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net

Comments

Popular Posts