#HilaryDuff Discusses Mommy Guilt in #Redbook February 2016 Cover Story

She’s enjoying a career resurgence as of late, but with the upswing in work Hilary Duff has also experienced an increase in inner-conflict.
The “Younger” star, who is also mom to 3-year-old Luca, is featured on the front page of the February 2016 issue of Redbook, and in her interview she confesses, “It’s hard to say that you really can have it all. I think you can to a certain degree, but fully loaded, pedal-all-the-way-down is tough. You’re missing out on something, either on the career or on the family. When I’m really busy with work, I feel extremely guilty.”
Duff also mentions that after her divorce from Mike Comrie she doesn’t feel a need to get hitched again anytime soon- “I don’t want to say I wouldn’t get married again, but it’s not important to me. I don’t feel I would need to be married to have another child. If I felt strongly enough toward someone or if someone felt strongly about it, I might say OK. But it’s not essential.”

 
http://www.celebrity-gossip.net

Comments

Popular Posts