#JenniferLopez Lights Up #InStyle Magazine’s #February 2016 Cover

Poised for another big year, Jennifer Lopez fronts the February 2016 issue of InStyle magazine, proving she’s still a fashionable force to be reckoned with.
The “Waiting For Tonight” babe confesses that at 46 years of age, she’s no longer looking to get hitched- “I need to be happy on my own. If someone fits into that, great. But if they don't, that's OK too. As girls, I think we are taught from a very young age that someone else is going to bring us our happiness. I was waiting for Prince Charming. Everybody I met was going to be the guy I was going to spend my life with. And then you realize, 'I'm strong. I'm my own keeper, my own savior.’ That's been the journey for me.”
And if she ever gets lonely, Jen looks no further than her twins Max and Emme- “They come with me everywhere. I am busy, and they know it. And they know part of their job is helping me get sleep. If I'm sleeping in, they're very quiet, like, 'Mommy needs to sleep! She worked late last night!' We're a team.”

 

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts