#JulianneHough Heats Up February 2016 Cover of #Cosmopolitan

It’s going to be another huge year for Julianne Hough, and from the looks of her Cosmopolitan February 2016 cover, she’s raring to go.
The “Rock of Ages” actress confesses that she hopes she’s not always known for her time on “Dancing with the Stars”- “If someone told me they hadn’t seen Dancing With the Stars, I would say, ‘Oh, good!’ Everything I was getting was amazing, but I felt like, I’m so much more than this. I want to be respected as a singer and an actress.”
As for her very public breakup with Ryan Seacrest, Julianne notes, “I definitely hated that everyone had an opinion about what I was going through. At the time, I was constantly running and touring, which sometimes looked like I was totally fine and couldn’t care less, which wasn’t the truth. But it was my form of being able to deal.”




 

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net

Comments

Popular Posts