#KarlieKloss Talks #TaylorSwift in March 2016 Cover Story For #ELLE UK

It’s no secret that the modeling industry is as competitive as they come, and Karlie Kloss is glad she has a famous female friend like Taylor Swift to help keep her grounded.
In her cover story for ELLE UK magazine’s March 2016 issue, the 23-year-old Victoria’s Secret Angel-turned-NYU coed neglected to name her “Shake It Off” singer pal, but it’s pretty obvious who she’s referring to.
Karlie declared, “If you have one person in your life that you connect with then you’re lucky. If you have a group of friends that you have that connection with then you're especially lucky and if you have people in your family you have that connection with then you’ve really won the game.”
However, Kloss also realizes that every relationship has its share of good and bad- “I definitely don't like negative confrontation. I’m not great at arguing. I’m not good at getting into fights. I always lose and it makes me really uncomfortable. But I guess real, true relationships and friendships come with ups and downs so it’s about figuring out how to work with that.”
 

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net

Comments

Popular Posts