#RosieHuntington-Whiteley: Fame is a “Fleeting Moment”

Working hard to become a household name, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is proud of her success, though she’s under no delusions that her celebrity is guaranteed to last.
In her new interview with Glamour UK, the 28-year-old actress/model explains, “I’ve always been aware that modeling was going to be a fleeting moment. I started looking at the models a generation ahead of me, and I saw a lot of these women turning themselves into brands.”
Rosie also notes that while she and boyfriend Jason Statham have built up plenty of Tinseltown credibility, they don’t buy into all the glitz and glamour- “I wouldn't say I have a lot of A-list friends...I get nervous around famous people.”







 

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts