#SelenaGomez: Mexican Vacation Helped Revival Take Shape

Looking to continue her career momentum, Selena Gomez is featured in a new Rolling Stone interview to discuss her latest album Revival.
And as it turns out, the “Hands to Myself” hitmaker insisted her label fly her crew down to Mexico to help get the creative juices flowing.
Selena explains, “It was midway through getting the album together. The label thought I just wanted a free vacation. I was like, ‘No, I want to get the same group of people, I want us to live together, I want us to wake up and have breakfast together and talk about real things. We went to Puerto Vallarta. Hit-Boy and a few [members] of his producing team, Rock Mafia, and [songwriters] Justin Tranter and Julia Michaels. It was all of us in one house for five or six days. We would go out, listen to live music, and go back and create in this studio – in a closet, basically. We did four songs there. Only two ended up making the record, but that trip was so crucial. I was just figuring out what I wanted to say.”







 http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts