#Rihanna’s New Denim Desserts Footwear Range is To Die For!

We’ve been hearing little whispers here and there about the collaboration between Rihanna and Manolo Blahnik, and the new images are finally here!
In her interview with Vogue UK, the “Umbrella” songstress dished, “The day I see a woman in the street wearing my shoes… I am sorry for that woman because I’m going to literally run after her, shouting, ‘Stop! Selfie! Who are you? Where did you get them?’ I’m going to have a moment!”
Under the moniker Denim Desserts, the new range will release May 5th at the London, NYC and Hong Kong Manolo Blahnik stores. Mr. Blahnik gushed, “This is an incredibly exciting collaboration and I am absolutely thrilled with the results – working with Rihanna has been amazing and her drive, passion, creativity and style has been reflected in the designs, with fabulous results – I think everyone is going to love what they are about to see.”




 http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts