#SaoirseRonan Rules the March 2016 Cover of #InterviewMagazine

Always ready for her close-up, Saoirse Ronan is the front page poser for Interview magazine’s March 2016 installment.
Decked out in a darling Dior dress, the Oscar nominee shows plenty of attitude as she peers into the lens, manned by famed photographer Mikael Jansson.
And in her interview, Miss Ronan discusses leaving Ireland a few years back- “I moved away to London when I was 19, actually about six months before we made ‘Brooklyn.’ So by the time we made the film, I was still incredibly homesick. I don’t know if you found it this way when you were young, but to move away is very different from just working away from home. It was something that I needed and I wanted to do. I wanted to leave Ireland and have anonymity while I was young so I could be stupid and relaxed, I suppose.”



 

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts