#SiennaMiller Lands #Lindex Spring 2016 #Campaign

Her fun and flirty charisma has always served her well, and Sienna Miller is the new face of the Spring 2016 spread from Lindex.
The boho beauty looks fabulous in the just-released images, posing in mid-length skirts, puffed-sleeve blouses and adorable maxi dresses.
And it sounds like Sienna is a natural fit for Lindex- she explained, “I love the delicate fabric of the white blouse; I can imagine living in it during summer. The flare jeans are fantastic; comfortable and the fit is great! Both pieces are real classics that are versatile and well made. There is a lighthearted quality to the brand and I think it’s a real celebration of femininity; it’s luscious without being too serious. I also think the mood of the brand and the collection has translated into this shoot. We had a great time and giggled a lot! I think that is what Lindex is all about.”



 



 http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts