Giorgio Armani to Create #IggyAzalea 's Timeless Wedding Dress

Pop star Iggy Azalea has asked fashion designer gIORGIO aRMANI to create her wedding dress.
The Fancy star, who became engaged to basketball star Nick Young last year, has pushed back her big day because of upcoming tour and recording commitments, but the nuptials are still on, despite a recent cheating scandal surrounding the Los Angeles Lakers sportsman.
"Giorgio Armani is gonna make my dress,” Iggy told news show Extra. “I asked and I didn't know if he would because he really hasn't made a lot of celebrity wedding gowns... I'm just a fan of classic tailoring and I wanted my wedding dress to be timeless, so I don't look ridiculous in 25 years when I'm showing my kids, like, 'Here's what mommy wore'."
The news follows a cryptic Instagram post the 25-year-old shared back in January of a wedding dress sketch by Armani Prive.
All that could be seen was a drawing of a woman's head with blonde hair, bearing a striking resemblance to Iggy, wearing a long veil and sparkling earrings.
Iggy also shared a few wedding details with U.S. chat show host James Corden when she appeared on one of his popular TV Carpool Karaoke segments last year (15).
"Are we going to push 'em up or let 'em rest?" the cheeky presenter asked, referring to Iggy's breasts, which she had enlarged in 2014. "Let 'em rest," she replied, adding that shopping for wedding dresses was "always hard when I have a big butt!"
She also revealed fellow singer Demi Lovato is set to be one of four bridesmaids at the nuptials.


http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts