#PriyankaChopra Covers Emmy Magazine June 2016

These days she’s one of the hottest actresses in the game, but Priyanka Chopra didn’t always exude confidence and self-esteem.

In her June 2016 cover story for emmy magazine, the “Quantico” star explains, "[I was] head of the class, teacher's pet, always knew the answers, always in honors classes. My parents never treated me like a child. They made me make my own decisions, told me to think about the pros and cons. I grew up having my own opinions and knowing what that meant. But I was always really conscious of the way I looked, and high school is hard for anyone."

Chopra finally decided to relocate to Iowa where she attended high school and lived with relatives. "I attracted a lot of attention. Nobody looked like me in my school. I was skinny with crazy, frizzy hair. It was like Mean Girls. There was one girl who was just super evil. She kept calling me Brownie, and saying, 'Go back to your country, you smell like curry' – and I didn't, by the way. She was so mean to me."




http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/


Comments

Popular Posts