#AmySchumer Covers #Vogue July 2016: “Fashion Is Just Not My Thing”

Her show “Inside Amy Schumer” is hotter than ever and she has a memoir due to hit stores this summer, so it’s no wonder Amy Schumer is the front page poser for the July 2016 issue of Vogue magazine.

The “Trainwreck” actress dons Dolce & Gabbana duds and poses for Annie Leibovitz for the cover shot while discussing her view of ambition- “I wouldn’t know what motivates Tina Fey and Julia Louis-Dreyfus. This insatiable drive. I have it too. Sometimes I feel like they’re hustling, they want something, and they’re not going to stop until they get it, and they play the game. I am very into making up my own rules. Like, I don’t want to play the game and succeed at it. I want to redefine it. That’s the only way I can deal with it. Maybe that’s naïve.”

As for Hollywood’s emphasis on designer style, Amy muses, “I don’t think it’s stupid; there’s no moral reasoning. It’s just not my thing. I just have this sense of entitlement that I should be able to feel comfortable at all times, like I could go to bed at any moment in what I’m wearing.”





http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts