#ChloeMoretz : I Wanted A Boob Job At 16

As one of Young Hollywood’s brightest stars, Chloe Moretz is already on her way to a long and successful career, but early on she felt dissatisfied with her appearance.

The “Carrie” actress told ELLE that a few years back she tried to get a slew of plastic surgery, but her mother Teri stepped in and talked some sense into her.

Moretz confessed, "When I was 16. I wanted a boob job. I wanted the fat pad under my chin to be removed. I wanted a butt reduction, or whatever. And my mom said, 'Absolutely not, you're not allowed to have plastic surgery.'"

Furthermore, said Chloe, "Yes, I have had hair extensions. Yes, the reason I have this body is because I work out seven times a week. Yes, I eat really clean - even though I don't always want to, and I definitely cheat. But you're not just born with this. Sometimes you have to fight for and work for things, and be happy with who you are at the same time. And that's a really hard balance but I want to show it to young women.”




http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts